March 16, 2010

Finally at home

Sorry I haven't been able to blog at all this week/end. Everything has been so crazy!
Especially since my boyfriend came into town from Reno last Thrusday, so I was quite preoccupied. Friday night we threw my going away party at the apartment, and it was great! From what I can remember d:
But down to the serious stuff.


























































Talk about crazy. Alexander McQueen was probably one of my favorite designers of all time. He was always so unique in all the things that he created, and he never held back. This was probably his last show before he past away. It's sad that such a talented, creative designers that ever lived. The style here reminds me a lot of the Renaissance era. It resembles the high collars, puffy dresses, designs, and hair styles that they used back then.

Thanks a lot McQueen, and you will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment