March 4, 2010

Oh Audrey

I didn't really have much time today to really do anything. Once again, moving took my whole morning, pain in the butt. Ugh, then a whole bunch of issues that I had to settle at school. AND THEN work at 3, which wasn't too bad since the only thing I do at work is try on clothes and talk to hipsters.

I did, though, come across a whole bunch of Audrey Hepburn pictures. Ahhh, I do really adore her. She has the best looks, in clothes and hair.















After I came upon these pictures, I start googling vintage hairstyles, and came upon a website that names the top iconic vintage hairstyles. Here are some:

Rebecca Martin

Mia Farrow

Marilyn Monroe.

Louise Brooks


Looking forward to tomorrow! It's finally Friday, the start of a great weekend. Going back to the new apartment to make dinner.
Nightzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment