March 3, 2010

Good morning!
Yes yes, I know, it's a little late in the day to be saying that. I haven't really been able to sleep in for a couple of days, and since I didn't have any school or work today, I decided that sleeping in would be a great idea (:

But anywho! Let's start off by Pollini's showcase:

















































I must say, I am completely in love with this collection! There are some things I would most definitely wear from this collection. I took some time and looked through the latest shows from Milan, and came to find that this was the only one I liked.
Not only was the collection super cute, but affordable as well. While I was reading, it said that Jonathan Saunders was going for "accessibly priced younger clothes."
I wouldn't mind wearing all these London looks for a good price.
Jonathan surely did hit the whole dressy, young girl look that I want to do for Fall/Winter 2010-2011

Well chickas, I hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday. I am off to the fabric store and to start moving in with the roomie :X

GOOD DAI

No comments:

Post a Comment