March 2, 2010

"Just because you're 40, doesn't mean you have to give up on your look."

Sitting through History of Fashion class for 4 hours gets me to think of a more classic look. Even if we were just going over the Italian Renaissance, for some reason I thought of looking up more of a mod/50's look. I'm not really into the summery dresses of that look. So I decided to look up winter dresses from back in the dai.
Somehow I ended up googling Twiggy to see what inspirations I can find in dresses and looks that can keep me warm. Reading her biography and quotes really makes me happy and knowing that their are still older women that actually have great taste in clothing.
Thanks Twiggy!



Winter/fall attire

I wish everyone still dressed like this.



Mary Quant is an acceptable designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment